1. Right click on Network Access and click Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Setup a new connection or network.
3. Select Connect to a workplace and click Next.
4. Click Use my Internet connection (VPN).
5. Enter server hostname in the Internet Address field and a VPN description(anything you chose) in Destination name and click Create.
Please check the setuphowto page for a current list of hostnames as we are adding all the time.
6. Right click on Network Access and click Open Network and Sharing Center and click on Change adapter settings
7. Right click on the connection you have just created, in this case I have highlighted Itshidden USA and select Properties.
Untick Internet Protocol Version(TCP/IPv6) and File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Windows. Once done click ok.
8. Finally click on the networks in the bottom right and select the connection you have made. You will be prompted for your username and password.
Congratulations, you should now be connected!