ItsHidden Setup guide - Windows XP
1. Choose Start > Settings > Network Connections > New Connection Wizard.
2. Choose "Connect to the network at my workplace" and click "Next".
3. Choose "Virtual Private Network connection" and click "Next"
4. Enter a name for the VPN connection (e.g. "ItsHidden") and click "Next".
5. If you don't need to dial up to the Internet before you can connect to ItsHiddenVPN,
choose "Do not dial the initial connection".
Otherwise choose the connection to use. Click "Next".
6. Enter "vpn.itshidden.com" as the VPN server host name and click "Next".
7. Check "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop" if desired, then click "Finish".
8. Enter your ItsHidden user name and password (you've received these after completing your
purchase, and you can also find them in your receipt e-mail) and click "Connect".
You are now connected to ItsHidden!
To disconnect, right-click the VPN connection symbol in the system tray and choose "Disconnect".